Date: 14. - 15. APRIL
Location: Olesko, 30min away from Prague
350€ without rental equipment
460 € with rental gear (gun,ammo,etc)
- For individuals with basic shooting experience
- Shooters who want to improve their performance
- Individuals who are interested in the tactical context of shooting.
• Duration of training: 2 days.
• Advanced training focused on the carbine platform.
• Bullet count – 400
This advanced carbine course is focused on advanced skill sets that are necessary for the shooter to be confident and experienced with topics such as movement in different directions (linear, flank, etc.), use of covers, shooting from variety of positions, weak side transitions, etc. More information you´ll find in the course curriculum below. This course is physically intensive and oriented around the tactical context.
Topics of the course:
- · Quick refreshment from the previous carbine level 1 course
- · Unconventional stances
- · Weak side manipulations
- · Advanced manipulations & stoppage practice
- · Off the X & dynamic movement
- · Transition & movement between targets
- · Utilization of covers
- · And more…
For more information about the course content please click on the "course topics" below.