Terms and Conditions
Standard Business Terms and customer information
I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Project Gecko, Eliran Feildboy) via the projectgecko.com website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) On placing the product in question on our website, we provide you with a binding offer to conclude a sales agreement subject to the conditions specified in the item description.
(2) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
(3) By filling and completing the registration formula you are committing to join and participate in one of Project Gecko courses.
§ 3 The process of the registration
(1) You press the link to the registration formula and you fill out completely the formula.
(2) By pressing the “submit” button on the registration formula you are accepting Project Geckos Terms and Conditions.
(3) The acceptance of offer (contract closing) takes place in writing within 7 days after your purchase / registration via e-mail, in which we will send you the invoice and if needed further details. This e-mail is the acceptance of order.
(4) You are not bound by your enquiries regarding the creation of an offer that have been conveyed to us. We supply you with a textual and binding offer (e.g. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days.
(5) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 4 Service Provision
(1) The conduct of the courses takes place as written in the course description and on the settled date.
(2) In case we do not achieve the minimum number of participants you will be informed in textual form (e-mail) 7 days before the beginning of the course. Services rendered will be refunded.
(3) In conjunction with the use of buildings and rooms you will have to observe the house regulations and to follow the instructions of the course instructor.
(4) The attendance takes place on one´s own risk. The arrangement of any accident insurance or third party insurance is recommended.
§ 5 Cancellation of courses
(1) Cancellation is possible until 20 days before a course. We take a reimbursement of expenses in the amount of:
- until 60 days before the start of the course a reimbursement of expenses of 20% of the course price.
- until 59 to 30 days before the start of the course a reimbursement of expenses of 40% of the course price.
- until 29 to 20 days before the start of the course a reimbursement of expenses of 50% of the course price.
From 19 days before the start of the course a cancellation isn´t possible anymore.
(2) The cancellation has to be given in texture form. Representative is the date of receipt at us.
§ 6 Liability
(1) We also provide unlimited liability for damage caused due to the violation of life, limb or health. Furthermore, we provide liability without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, if a defect is fraudulently concealed, in case of assumption of guarantee for the procurement of the object of purchase and in all other legally regulated cases.
(2) The liability of defects within the scope of the implied warranty complies with the corresponding regulation in our customer information (Part II) and General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
(3) If the situation in question relates to important contractual obligations and involves minor negligence, our liability is limited to the foreseeable damages that are typical for the contract. The term ‘important contractual obligations’ refers to important obligations that follow from the nature of the contract and whose violation would jeopardize the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract. It also covers obligations that the contents of the contract impose on us in order to facilitate the fulfilment of the purpose of the contract and whose fulfilment makes it possible for the contract to be executed in an orderly manner, and compliance with which may regularly be taken for granted by you.
(4) When it comes to the violation of inessential contractual obligations, no liability shall be assumed if the situation in question involves violations of obligations associated with light negligence.
(5) The current state of the respective technology makes it impossible to guarantee that data transmission operations that use the internet will take place in an error-free manner characterized by permanent availability. In this respect, we cannot vouch for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered on the website.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Breslauer Straße 5
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance with § 2 of our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online - shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
3.3 You will be sent all contractual information within the framework of a binding offer in written form, via E-mail for example, for quotation requests outside of the online shopping basket system, which can be printed out or saved electronically in a secure manner.
4. Main features of the product or service
The key features of the services can be found on our website in the course content pdf.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
5.3 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, delivery date and existing supply restrictions, if applicable, can be found by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote.
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specializing in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.