Date: 12. - 14. October
Location: Rodenberg, Germany.
Price: 200 €
* Rental equipment is available.
* Sleeping on site.
This basic CQB course is oriented around the critical fundamentals of CQB within the Limited Penetration Concept. Topics of the course ranges from the anatomy of structures, weapon flow, two men to full team clearing, Limited Penetration and in depth information regarding search or deliberate tactics, etc.
The methodology at Project Gecko is based on our field experience in the Israeli military, influenced by science and dictated by a constantly changing reality of threats. With that being said, we at Project Gecko are committed to teach and develop our CQB system to the highest standards while sticking to science based principles and facts.
For more information about the course content please click on the "course topics" below.
MODULE 00 - Theory
Start : 2100 - 2300
- Project Gecko methodology & introduction
- Introduction to Human behavior
- Room anatomy presentation
Start of day : 0900Hrs
End of Day : 2300
- Module 01 - Individual Skill
- Module 02 - FF & Weapon Flow
- Module 03 (A) - One man room clearing, CeFed
- Lunch. Duration : 1Hr
- Module 03 (B) - One man room clearing, CeFed
- Module 04 - Two Man room clearing, Cefed
- Module 05 - Two man Deliberate to Reactive Techniques
- Dinner. Duration : 1:30 Hrs
- Module 06 - Force on Force Validation & Documentation (2000 - 2300)
Start of Day : 0900
End of Day : 1400
- Repeat of acquired skills.
- Module 07 - Two man Room clearing for Co Feds rooms.
- Module 08 - e on Force Validation & Documentation.
- Feedback, Certificate and wrap up
- Departure, 1400Hrs